We are proud to welcome you to Viridis Africa, the only clean energy investor event in Africa that will take place on the 15th and 16th of October 2013 at the Killarney Country Club, Lower Houghton, Johannesburg, South Africa.
The event is dedicated to entrepreneurs and corporates who are seeking funding to introduce clean technology solutions and services. Held over two days, the conference incorporates investor presentations and company / project investment proposals and the latest insights into growth, financing and development within the cleantech sector.
Principals and technology pioneers who would present their business opportunities at this event would enjoy access to numerous local and foreign investors, stratified according to their sector and regional interest and investment criteria. Investors would include venture capital, private equity, project and corporate finance outfits and others dedicated to the clean tech sector. Investors would include US and European funding agencies, technology specific investment funds and major companies who seek strategic alliance and acquisitions.
Viridis Africa presents an ideal opportunity to meet up with prospective business contacts to identify new investors, partners, business opportunities and deals in the fields of clean tech, renewables and sustainability.
Entrepreneurs and corporates are invited to present a business case for investment in the field of
- * energy generation, including wind, solar, hydro, biofuels, geothermal, clean coal technologies, coal bed methane, etc.
- * energy storage, presenters are invited to showcase the latest technology in fuel cells, advanced batteries and hybrid systems.
- * infrastructure management and transmission technologies
- * energy efficiencies, including building efficiency, smart grids and waste heat recovery.
Water & waste water
Projects seeking funding for the following are also invited:
- * water treatment infrastructure,
- * water conservation,
- * waste water treatment, and
- * desalination
Waste recycling and management, waste treatment (organic matter and placstics).
If you are interested in speaking at the 2013 Viridis Africa event or to present a business case at Viridis Africa or one of our regional roadshows please submit a proposal giving a brief synopsis to email@example.com
Who should attend
- * Entrepreneurs looking for funding to grow their business
- * Corporates looking for new emerging technologies
- * Institutional investors looking for long term assets
- * Venture capitalists and private equity investors looking for clean tech investment opportunities
- * Renewable energy consultants
- * Cogeneration project managers
- * Professional service providers
- * Project developers seeking new initiatives
- * Innovators with new technologies
Viridis Africa - bringing together the clean tech community to leverage knowledge and expertise from leading start-ups, universities, research labs, government agencies, utilities, corporations and clean tech investment funds.
(Sponsor this newsletter)
Viridis Africa invites entrepreneurs and corporates to present a business case for investment in environmentally friendly technologies and enviro businesses at the upcoming business and investment matchmaking conference. Business case presentations are invited in from all over Africa.
Sponsorships, registrations, business case proposals, abstracts:
Contact person Suza Adam
Tel: +27 11 880 0364
Fax: + 27 11 788 3697
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org